728*90

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Make a Plastic Bottle Doll House for Your Daughter


This is one of the most awesome ideas I've got to know so far. Yesterday I was sitting with my niece when I first saw this homemade dollhouse and my niece's expressions were so strange that I can't tell in words. She immediately shouts that I want to work on this homemade dollhouse ideas and want to make this. She insisted me to help her on this and kept insisting until I agree to make one for her. So we both collected all the empty bottles from the house and started working on the idea. It was really a nice experience and we made a perfect doll house which my niece loved so much and till now she is continuously insisting me to make more for her. So before she come again in my room, let me share this awesome idea with all of you so you can make your lovely daughters happy.

You just need to follow simple steps and then you will be done. Originally this article is written in portugais language, but I will share with you the translated version so you can better understand the tutorial. I hope you will love to make one for your daughter. Here is the tutorial
336*280
Share this article with your friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More