728*90

Saturday, January 4, 2014

DIY Giant Crepe Paper Roses

Making the paper roses was one of the most delightful moments for me especially during the holidays. This Christmas was most awesome for me as me, and my little niece made too many things and all DIY way :) we made doll house using old plastic bottles, I also made for her a lovely snake using old socks which she loved too much.

During the holidays, one night she suddenly came into my room and shouted that "I WANT TO MAKE A FLOWER" which she actually wanted to give to her friend on the birthday. So, we both started searching for different ideas online and found an amazing DIY Paper rose tutorial on studiodiy.com which I will share with all of you today. After getting the rose ready, my niece went into an extremely excitement mode and woke up for the whole night so she could give the gift to her friend in the morning. It took a little time for me to arrange the things before started working on the DIY paper rose project. Overall it was very nice, and I also loved it.

So Here is the tutorial, but don't forget to let me know what you feel about the awesome creativity.

336*280
Share this article with your friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More