728*90

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Turn Your Old Jeans Into a Zipper Bag

Today I got to know about a tutorial which I want to share with all here. I haven't tried this one yet but will love to share with you so you can try and let me know the results. It looks like to be one of the most amazing DIY stuff I have seen so far as it will not only recycle your old jeans, but will also give you a beautiful bag which you can use of various purposes. I would love to have this made for my husband as he always in need for such bags for his tours outside the city. I will definitely give it a try using my hubby's old jeans.

I saw this tutorial on some Russian site but it was really hard to understand whats the actual method since I don't know Russian language (haven't planned to learn yet) but thanks to the google translator which helped me to understand the tutorial in a better way.

I'd love if you give it a try and make one for you as it is not that difficult. Here is the translated version of the DIY Zipper Bag tutorial hope you'd like it. 
336*280
Share this article with your friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More